Friday, May 4, 2012

Mystery Box & a Freebie!

I couldn't resist the allure... and ordered my own Craftsy $25 dollar mystery box.  I figured you couldn't go wrong with $50 dollars worth of quality knitting supplies and yarn for $25 (and April IS my birthday month, lol!)


It finally arrived today (after coming UPS SmartPost - I detest that method of shipping!), and these were the goodies inside:




Four skeins of Cascade Kaleidoscope D.K. from the Cherub Collection, a pair of Lantern Moon US 13 wood needles, and 2 skeins of baby llama "Llama Luxury" yarn.  I don't have a clue what I will use size 13 needles for... but I am looking forward to knitting something from the Llama :)

In other news, I just made up several tags that I can attach to my handknits when I'm ready to package up my gift knits.



I made up a template for myself using Photoshop Elements, cut them out and adhered them to some cardstock (1.75" x 3.75" rectangles), punched a hole and attached a floss hanger.  If you need some tags to add to your knitting, please feel free to help yourself!

1 comment: